COMPOSER & PRODUCER
I come from a family where my grandfather, father, uncles and nephews were making music. Raised with music all around me I started playing my fathers "Melodica Alto" and shortly my first keyboard, the famous "Casio SK1". During my time working as a volunteer at the Astronomical Observatory in Rijswijk I played in the synthesizer band "Floating Spheres".
I started writing more and more music of my own with the keyboards I bought over the years. All connected to my Atari ST 1024 computer running Cubase by Steinberg. Loads of tapes I recorded with songs and instrumental landscapes. Later I converted some of these tapes into the albums "Collection" and "Dreams".
My music is mostly influenced by the late Vangelis. But most music out there gets my attention. Cubase is still at the heart of my studio.
KSK PRODUCTIONS / RADIO KSK
Together with Jan and Marco Knetsch we bundled our musical differences and creativity to start the music company KSK Productions. With KSK Productions we created a lot of music for very different projects; musical songs and music, children songs, holiday songs, music for documentary and video or music for games. It is really great to hear your music in a performance or a broadcasting of a documentary or soap. In 2020, we stopped working with clients and started to concentrate on our own music that we publish under the name Radio KSK.
My music is created in my project studio. A good computer setup with a great DAW and the right acoustics will get me started.
- PC: VMusicPro DawDesk. AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16C/32T, 128GB RAM
- Audio interface: MOTU 828 mkII
- Audio interface: Behringer UMC404HD
- Master keyboard: Native Intruments Komplete Kontrol S88
- Second keyboard: Arturia Keylab Essential 61
- Controls: Sensel Morph, Korg nanoKontrol & Korg nanoKey, Elgato Stream Deck +
- Speakers: Adam A5X (Calibrated by Sonarworks)
- Speakers: Alesis RA-100 amplifier and Monitor one speakers (Calibrated by Sonarworks)
- Sony Closed Loop Dual Capstan 4 track Tape Machine
- Behringer B-2 Pro microphone
- AKG TPS D 3800 microphone
- sE Electronics Reflection Filter
- Steinberg: Cubase 12 Pro
Software - virtual instruments and effects
- Melda Production
- Native Instruments
- Smart Electronicx
- Spitfire Audio
Software - tools
- Magic Music Visualizer
And many more...
Please use this form to get in contact with me. Otherwise, drop me a message via the social platforms at the footer of this page.